Monday, February 8, 2010

Do you agree when people say that True Love and True Friends don't cost anything?

True Love and True Friends are FREE.


When nothing else in life is free, you can expect these two things handed to you absolutely free of charge.


Isn't that wonderful?Do you agree when people say that True Love and True Friends don't cost anything?
Yes, I agree, because real love isn't built on anything physical. Money and objects are tangible and play no part. It's the ego that is wanting, but when you see the person you love for what they are and not what you assume they should be, accepting what is, then you can feel true love and not what you think is true love. It can't be understood, it can only be felt.Do you agree when people say that True Love and True Friends don't cost anything?
no it's not free, u give a little bit of yourself for every Tue Love and u often never get it back as for true friends idk. i don't have an opinion on this.
I think it's true of True Love but I've found that even true friends can be bought. Love will always stand by you if its right!
I think that that is a true statement, because your true friends and your true love will like you for who you are.
I don't agree when it comes to true love because it cost me over $3,000.00 for an engagement ring for my wife...

No comments:

Post a Comment