Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What is true love to you? Have you experienced true love from your boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife?

How do you describe true love? How can you say that it is really a true love? And if you're interested, tell me your story please.What is true love to you? Have you experienced true love from your boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife?
i thought i was in love once...but then i realised i was tripping on mushrooms.What is true love to you? Have you experienced true love from your boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife?
True love is where you love the person for who they are, and not just how they make you feel. When you enjoy their company, and miss them when they're away. Where you're comfortable sitting in silence with them rather than always trying to find something to say. Its where you trust each other, are comfortable being open and honest about everything, and don't feel any insecurities at all when you're with that person.





I've been with my girlfriend for only two months, but known her for 15 years. It feels as though we've always been together. Its an amazing, warm feeling :)
Ah, one of the unanswered questions. Personally, I don't know what ';true love'; is. I've never experienced it, nor have many who say they have (many, not all). I've had one girlfriend who was serious about the relationship we had, but we didn't really love each other. It took me almost a year to figure it out. I don't know what characteristics, exactly, my ideal girl would have. Although, I believe I have an idea of what love is.





Quoting the Bible: ';Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails....'; (1 Corinthians 13:4-8)





First: aside from the Bible, there must be Trust between the male and female; if one, or both, of you don't trust each other, how then can you maintain a steady relationship without coming up with conspiracies about him/her?





Second: there must be Communication; without it, how will you two know how each other feel, what's bothering either of you, etc. One will not be able to help the other if they don't know the problem; isn't that what you two are there for, to help each other out, be there for each other?





Third: Honesty; it's a must. Seriously, how can one maintain a healthy relationship without honesty? I find it highly improbable. Honesty definitely coincides with trust.





Also, you don't really know if you love someone unless you are with them day in, and day out. When you live a life together, have a house, have bills to pay, have to support each other financially, etc. For those in high school, like myself, I'm highly skeptical that couples my age, and a few years below, are actually in love. In some cases, all that matters is that the boy/girlfriend exists, you can hold him/her, you see each other, etc.





If this is of any help, I'm glad I was to be of service.
Love is when you love someone completely. I felt really tender to my ex (dated 1 year 4 months) and I was crazy in love with him. I couldn't get enough of him, when i wasnt with him i missed him, and then when I was with him we could be waiting an hour for a bus and I would be happy just cuz he was with me.


He didn't love me as much and I felt it. I tried to keep him and the more I tried to hold him the more he felt trapped. They say ';dont hold a butterfly too tight because if you do you'll kill it'; and that's what happened. I got worse and worse and more desperate and he got more and more put off and it ended. He was my world and it crashed down when he left me and it's the most painful thing. And the sad thing is I think a part of me is always going to love him forever (its been 6 months).


I learnt from it. Accept things as they are or not at all.
i dont know how to really describe true love but i want to assume that i've i've had it so far, based on how i feel and my own standards.





i couldnt really explain how it is but you'll just know when it's true. you could honestly tell it to yourself.





i experienced it with somene i couldnt even confidently call my bf, coz we never really had any formalities. we dated for 20 days and been together for 20 days (yes, i've only been with him for 20 days).





we were friends, brother and sister to each other and lovers. we loved each other, but he had to go, and he went out of my life in the most unexpected, unimagined and brutal way. he went away without saying a word, without showing up.





but im certain we really loved each other. and im quite sure he had his own reasons why he did it. he was the funniest, most beautiful, most peaceful creature i've known and i'll ever know. and for 8 mos. now im still practically crying over him. im open to love and have a relationship with someone else. but i honestly still want him at the end of the road. i'll grow old having in my heart, forever perhaps. =)
WELL all i n say is yes i have, i was so in love with a gurl that even though i knew she was cheating on me, i never told her anything cuz i prefered to be with her even though she was cheating on me cuz i loved her that much, i would even drive 3 hous EVERY DAY to se her and try to show her how much i loved her, when we broke up i fealt a pin in between my chest and as if i was the one resposible. even though i wsnt.





now interested i who? or what?


in u?


Yea im interested. =D
oh yes -still to this day:


True love can be defined in wanting to be with that person, even if its in a tent, appreciation of the persons same feeling as yours; communication always; honesty:loyal all the way:true love is also depending on what and where you express our thoughts and listening to there tales and foe; true love is many many things. but most of all it is never ever letting them know you are not there for them; you both have the same path of ideas; on life and respect one another to the hill, unless one messes up, and it is not your beliefs to go on the same trip as him. true love is wanting his arms around you and bring you a blanket and a jacket when you sit on in the back yard and looking at the sky; and its cold; or making you some jewery and giving it to you for no reason:fixing your live as it is easier to be with them then not:trying to remember all the 7 years of good out of the few bad:saying good by to some one your i n love with for its betters him.and he will be happy,maybe not you but thinking always of the other person before your self://////////pray together you stay together///////
WOW.....What can I say? ..... love to me is is a bundle of life's most desired .....It is getting to know someone ...and you like what you see...A tender, caring heart that holds compassion for others..I watched him as he counseled a troubled soul.....His eyes said...';I care'; and then there was the time he let the elderly lady go ahead...in front of him in the grocery store.......I was impressed ...





And then....he looked into my eyes...and my heart raced as I looked into his...and when his lips met mine...';I knew';....





Love is....seeing someones heart....and liking what you see...getting to know them......and feeling ...';so much passion';...





And when he is away from you ....you miss him, and you tell the world...';I love him so much';.....


And he tells his friends....She is so beautiful...';she has my heart';





And throughout life....during the good times ...and the bad , you remain dedicated.....:heartfully in love';....
me and my gf dated on and off since 7th grade (don't judge) and we are both juniors in high school. I see her everyday (mostly) and i am still excited every time i do, we talk and connect in so many different ways its almost like she is my best friend. im genuinely happy to have her and call her mine. and yes i know im young, but thats my experience, hope it helps you out.
ture love i dnt want it yet im to young i thought i havve but i dnt think it was


true love is were u smile wen u hear them love to be with them nothing matters bar them u think they are r8 etc... it goes on


ya should no wen it is true love cus it will be more than wot u have had with other partners
Was married for 23 years , never felt anything only commitment because i never knew what love was meant to feel like untill---





I met someone else! -- it hits like a train!


can`t eat, loose weight,think of her all day,jealous , horny all day,spend money on her,need to touch her all day,cry for the first time ever,feel suicidal if she shouts at you, on and on-----
Well i believe that true love is - well - pain! lol but on a happier note....





If it hurts when you are apart or argueing ....





If you compramise and accept them even when they are unbearable...





When you put them first or at least take their feelings into account....
I have expoerienced it..true love is when it hurts when you're not with that person.When you think about them all the time and accept their flaws...that's how I felt about my true love, too bad she didn't have the same feeling for me.
  • black hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment