Wednesday, February 10, 2010

For all my people that love to eat, is it true true that macaroni and cheese is better than pizza?

i like pizza betterFor all my people that love to eat, is it true true that macaroni and cheese is better than pizza?
assuming both are equally good (or equally bad!) I'd pick mac and cheese.For all my people that love to eat, is it true true that macaroni and cheese is better than pizza?
I love both, but if you are looking for a healthier option, mac and cheese with wheat pasta and light cheese is probably better, if you prefer pizza, stick to thin crust with not so much cheese in it.
I love to eat. I love both foods, esp when you make them extra cheesy but... I will choose pizza every time.
no its false pizza is so versitle so many toppings and crusts so little time but its fact of opion i guess
Nope.
Heavens NO! I will always choose pizza over mac and cheese.
LOL.... you must be kidding??
this is an amusing question. CiCi's pizza now serves macaroni and cheese pizza on their buffet......i've seen kids attack that thing like crazy. Last time I was there, adults went for that pizza first........but for me, i think i'd rather have a pizza
PIZZA ANYDAY !!!
mac and cheese is way better.
They're both great, but nutrition-wise, it depends upon what you make them with. Both can be made in the usual way (high fat) which is why they taste so good. But if either one were made low-fat, they would taste great %26amp; the low-fat version could edge out the high fat alternative.





Here's how to switch: Macaroni %26amp; Cheese: use fat-free milk, low fat or fat-free cheese %26amp; light margarine. Use ';smart'; pasta (high in calcium %26amp; fibre, but looks %26amp; tastes like regular pasta).





Pizza: Use low-fat/fat-free cheeses, try turkey Italian sausage instead of pepperoni. If you make your own crust, use one of the new whole-grain white blends. Vegetable toppings would probably edge this out nutritionally over the m%26amp;c.
No way! I hate Mac and cheese. Pizza is way better
not in my opinion...i don't like mac %26amp; cheese at all %26amp; I LOVE pizza!!!
mac and cheese is the better choice for me but it depends on what kind of pizza it is anyway....if its the hawaiian barbecue pizza, then i'll go for it
uh no ofcourse not pizza is better i mean u can do many combinatioln with a pizza dough
Greetings! It really depends on how the macaroni and cheese is made. My mom made it to die for. My step son hates it unless it comes from a box (and he's an adult).


It depends on my mood, but usually I'll take a pizza. A good combo pizza has lots of different tastes. I especially love a good combination pizza made Chicago style. Take care.
home made mac and cheese is the way too go.





none of that kraft stuff though... thats pretty nasty.
I love both. You can never to wrong with pizza. (it is good even the next day) But I aslo love homemade macaroni and cheese. My grandmother made it from scratch and used croutons/bread crumbs as a topping and baked it in the oven. Oh so yummy!!!!!!!
I like them both, but i have found something. It sounded strange when I first heard it but I tried it and it is good. We have a chain restaurant nearby called CiCi's Pizza. They actually have a pizza with macaroni and cheese. We were taking the kids to the movies and stopped for dinner (because it's a buffet and cheap). One of them came back to the table with the Mac and Cheese Pizza. He said it was good so I tried it and it wasn't half bad. So there you you go the best of both worlds.
I love both, but pizza wins out over mac %26amp; cheese. A very good mac %26amp; cheese (other than making it from scratch) is Stouffers party size Mac %26amp; cheese. Its so cheezy and creamy. We eat is at least once a week at our house.
pizza is better,pizza has many toppings/many combinations


but macaroni %26amp; cheese has only cheese.


weigh the facts lol.
No
yes...sorta....kinda....sure
Oh, Helllll... No! Whatever gave you that idea?





Coming from ...someone who's Mom never made Mac-n-cheese.... primarily because she only served REAL CHEESE in our food... in which case you'd have to make yur mac from scratch.... in a box is fake yuck yuck stuff, filled with nitrates and other yuck... that's actually closer to a science project then cheese. ...just my opinion, ....Thanks, MOM!!!
They are both good..
Damn that's a hard choice but I will have to go with my macaroni %26amp; cheese!
No, pizza any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment