Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true that when you stop missing someone, they suddenly start missing you?

I saw this question on YA, and it caught my attention. Do you think that happens? Why do you think it happenes if it does?





Thanks!Is it true that when you stop missing someone, they suddenly start missing you?
maybe because they don't want you to forget about them. then they start thinking about you. and honestly i think that's kinda sweet and cool. ^^Is it true that when you stop missing someone, they suddenly start missing you?
Honestly i think its true because i stopped missing my not bffl anymore and she looks at me and seems like she misses me even if its sweet u need to move on lifes about making changes starting new chapters its a new chapter in your life dont let it get to you i know its hard but still.

Report Abuse



yes is true 100% you miss somebody only when you lose him/her

No comments:

Post a Comment