Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true you say your true feelings when drunk?

?Is it true you say your true feelings when drunk?
Excessive actions while drunk is just a cop out--a way 2 avoid responsibility 4 1s actionsIs it true you say your true feelings when drunk?
that the reason some religions dont allow members to drink alcohol, they are afraid of what comes out of a drunk person
No, drunks talk nonsense and their judgement is seriously impaired.
yes its possible and then mostly wont even remeber if u did or didnt
It is for me...when I'm drunk I lose my inhibitions. That's why I don't get drunk anymore.
I'm positive. I've seen my husband totally wasted and he is disgustingly honest. Luckily he's large enough to get away with it most of the time.
no, you dont say your true feelings, but you do speak without thinking.
I believe when a person is drunk...they have not one care as to what they say. Most know exactly what they are saying.
The alcohol in your system releases you inhibitions and allows you to say what you're feeling at the time.
no, you just lose you inhibitions so you say what you have been wanting to say, doesn't mean it's true
I can't speak for everyone but, yes it's true for me. When I'm truly drunk I'm painfully honest! I hate it. I've lost a friend over that and about cause a fight between two others. I'm very good at keeping secrets and biting my tongue most of the time but the very few times that I let myself get carried away with alcohol I don't know when or how to keep my big mouth shut. I'm so bad that couple of times I stayed home from parties is there might be person that I can't talk to
Not that being drunk is an excuse, but yes, people are prone to excessive truth when they are drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment