Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or true: Knee high panty hose are only for 90 year old women?

My boss, who is 50, thinks that knee high panty hose are a good thing. I think she's high.





What are your thoughts, oh great and wise members of the Yahoo community?





Good morning loverfaces!True or true: Knee high panty hose are only for 90 year old women?
ummmm True??True or true: Knee high panty hose are only for 90 year old women?
Well, I am 56yrs young and I wear knee hi's when I have to go out to dinner, party or get together. But not for everyday use. When I was working I also wore them as it is considered bad manners %26amp; etiquette to not wear something on your legs in a working environment.


I feel you should have some kindness and consideration of your elders and not be so judgmental for you will hopefully be a mature aged member of the community one day.
If you have to wear a sheer sock, they sure the hell beat having to wear regular pantyhose. I don't have to wear them, but to each their own. My thoughts are that they ARE a good thing, you can tie them together and use them as twine in the yard for your plants.
The only time I wear knee high panty hose is when the crotch of my pantyhose has inched it's way to my knee's and I'm in too public of a spot to bend over and hike the freaking things back up! Maybe I'll change my mind when I'm 50 and just cut the legs off of them!
there are so many types of stockings on the market now adays. but the ones you speak of are the type that are nylons yes but only go the knee and always fall down on older women. so it does make me wonder why noone has shown them a better stocking to wear.
Used to wear 'em, but not anymore. I've seen old ladies @ church wearin' em with skirts %26amp; dresses. Let me tell ya sumthin' - if ya can tell they have on knne-highs, the darn skirt ain't long enuff!! LOL Pitiful - now I just wear sox or nuthin'.





Oh %26amp; btw - I'm 51.
I'm 54 and I wear em when I have to work on site, which is nearly never. But it's a hospital and we have to wear socks. But I wear pants, not dresses, if that means anything.
does she have those big meat globules that hang down below the elastic bans? that rub together when she runs?
Don't judge me!!!





%26lt;---only 32, wearing them right now....





*runs away crying*
You said ...'Knee high panty hose'.





I'm hard ~smiles~ sick in the head,but nether the less, hard.





I want your boss's number
50/50
They go with the outfit. She was she selling cookies.....right?
They're also good for robbing liquor stores. Ever tried to stick someone up whilst getting a whiff of grannies bunioned feet? I tell ya, crime just don't pay anymore.
never a good idea


%26lt;------------------- these babies go all the way
Oh, no. Bank robbers wear them, and some people like to wear them as a hair net.
Can you still wear panty hose if you aren't wearing panties?
Knee highs make my b0ner sad, but thigh highs make him happy!
I don't know why anyone would wear them. If you must, go buy some trouser socks but leave the knee highs alone!
true...


knee high panty hose are an abomination
Fifty...Ninety





There's not much difference in those ages is there Cel?





: )
You should steal them from her so we can can go visit Cha at the 7-11.
Knee high STOCKINGS are hot, but maybe not on a 90 year old woman.
They come in pretty handy when you can't find your handcuffs.
True
They even look stupid on 80 year olds.
I love when old chicks try and strangle me with dirty panty hose...What a rush!
knee high at the fourth of july....





(but that is ears not legs)
Oh, that is SO very True.





I don't even own any of them !!





They are nice under slacks tho, so I've been told.
You are soooo wrong. My mother wears them and she's only seventy-seven.
gm cel. and yes, very true!
Well shes no Blanch

No comments:

Post a Comment