Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I was just wondering if there are true friends and true love?

I have seen many things in this world and in my life, I was just wondering and I would like to know what people think. I would like to know if there is such a thing as true friends and true love. Let me know what you insights are and what you think.I was just wondering if there are true friends and true love?
I believe that there are both true love and true friends. True love you'll know when it has found you and true friend is someone that will stick with you through practically anything.I was just wondering if there are true friends and true love?
I've had friends, who at one time, I thought were my true friends, I would tell them stuff and they would repeat it to others and some that would talk behind my back and make fun of me. That is not true friendship. Sometimes I think there is no such thing. But I see other people with friends and they count on each other totally. But I've never had a true friendship with anyone. As for true love. Yes there can be true love for the right people.
I have true friends and true love-- but then I am 65

No comments:

Post a Comment