Monday, February 8, 2010

Have you ever been in a situation where something sounded too good to be true but it actually was true?

Just wondering if anyone has been in a situation like that. if you were, what was the situation?Have you ever been in a situation where something sounded too good to be true but it actually was true?
yeah.. I was talking to some dude. He liked EVERYTHING I liked and was interested in everything I was interested in and was into everything I was into.. he read the books I've read and had almost the same opinion on them too.. it was crazzyyy and really coolHave you ever been in a situation where something sounded too good to be true but it actually was true?
i got an e-mail saying i won tickets to a concert and i thought it was a trick but i actually won : )
Isn't that the whole point of the phrase? lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment