Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true that twins can feel each others physical pain?

I have heard lots of stories about twins being able to feel each others pain. For instance, if one twin cuts their hand the other will feel it too. I was just wondering if there was any scientific reason for this or if it is just a really weird coincidence. Any answers given will be appreciated!Is it true that twins can feel each others physical pain?
Hiya,





I don't really know an awful lot about this topic but i have found some stuff on the net that may be useful...





http://multiples.about.com/od/funfacts/a鈥?/a>





http://rochesterchiro.wordpress.com/2008鈥?/a>





I hope this helps, take care.





xIs it true that twins can feel each others physical pain?
thats NOT true! i have an ';identical'; twin %26amp; our perosnalities are different, same with our interests. i dont feel sympathy for her problems nor vise-versa. i even know another set of identicals that are different


even twins, have different genes. impossible to be exactly the same


we're separate persons, not duplicates
Hey I am a twin and yes some would say we are identical but others say we are non identical. My mother says we are non identical but have similarities


I would say I cannot feel her pain when she gets injured alot but when we were younger. if she cut herslf I would find I would get a similar cut some days later by accident of course. My mum was always in Accident and Emmergency.
well.. i dont reli know 2bh but i dont believe they do because even though they are twins, there are no 2 people in this world that are alike...


I don understand how yu can feel sum1's physical pain when yu are unique...If it's tru that they do, they that's totally weird..

No comments:

Post a Comment