Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true true that robert pattinson is a jerk?

No, I don't think so.Is it true true that robert pattinson is a jerk?
I don't know I never met him. I don't think he seems like a jerk though. He seems shy and uncomfortable with all this attention - what I've heard is he is funny and flirts a lot. He also is low key - I think Ellen was making fun of him for having a car in LA that pretty much is a below average car - he said he liked to blend in. So if anyone said he was a jerk - and everyone has off days - I think he was prolly under stress or he was just uncomfortable. From the interviews I have seen him in and what I have read about his fan encounters - come on he actually bite some girls neck (not a pretty girl either) I doubt he is a jerk. I don't doubt that his life was just turned upside down and he has to find peace in his life that includes being followed and screamed at almost every place you go.Is it true true that robert pattinson is a jerk?
personally i think he seems like an alright guy as far as guys go.


But to some people i'm sure he is a jerk becuase everyone has different opinions x
he doesnt seem like it he looks nice and fun to hang out with but...you have to meet him to make that opinion
well he doesn't seem to be, so hopefully no!
yes
Maybe.


You never know until you meet the guy.
  • black hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment