Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Why is it the more we find out about true awareness the less true the beliefs of god becomes as were told?

There may very well be a god but a god like we were taught or are still being taught is highly unlikely.Why is it the more we find out about true awareness the less true the beliefs of god becomes as were told?
Really? For me its kinda the opposite, the more I learn and experience and gain knowledge the more I believe there is a God. For example, I'm a pre-med student. The more I learn about biology and the facinating/AMAZING things about life the more I wonder, could our existence REALLy be a fluke? Did we really pop out of no where? Then I think well why are we here on earth? What is our purpose for being here on earth? What happens after? Do we just disappear? Life is THE most amazing thing ever if you really think about it, there HAS to be a reason! How can we just be here living for no reason? I believe every single one of us are here on earth for a purpose. And I know that there is a God.Why is it the more we find out about true awareness the less true the beliefs of god becomes as were told?
Awareness? I am aware that in India people are lured into clinics where their internal organs are removed and sold. I am aware that some people from all walks of life stampeded a Walmart killing several. I could go on and on. I am aware that a sinful humanity certainly fits what God revealed about them!
I must agree with both of the first answers.GOOD job on both.All I can add here is for you to weigh what you know against what has been taught and you should have your answer.Oh I forgot you really don't know.In that case then if you really want to know then ask in sincerity and humility and you should get what you ask,as long as those two are present in your asking.Have a great on my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment