Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How true is Singapore True Ghosts Stories?

Sometimes I wonder whether they are true a not....any comments?How true is Singapore True Ghosts Stories?
i don't think they are completely true. probably true to certain extent but people will have to exaggerate a lot in order to make it interesting and saleable.How true is Singapore True Ghosts Stories?
i guess they are true since there really are spirits around us but the fact is that the writer could hv written about unnecessary imaginary characters and events which makes us sometimes wonder that it is a fiction
Half-half.
A bunch of made up stories sold for publicity... nothing realistic there, really...
Ghost Stories????


Its really hard to say. Supernatural beings are mysteries... Its entirely up to you.. As for me, I would rather believe it.. No harm done.. If u don't believe and you know, they come appearing in front of you to make you believe they exist, then if its me, I'll regret saying i don't believe for the rest of my life...
I personally find them very fictional . I find it hard to believe that they are real .

No comments:

Post a Comment