Saturday, February 6, 2010

Can there be true healing without true love?

A well known psychiatrist said that in his book '; a road less travelled';, that there can be no true healing without true love.


What do you think?Can there be true healing without true love?
It's the truth! Love heals everything and all. Take a mother's love, she'll forgive her children forever because she loves them; and it' true love and it's heals all. It's Scott Peck you referring to, I've read him too, he's quite a psychiatrist!


Take care.Can there be true healing without true love?
What does it matter? What would there be to heal if there wasn't love? Love is all that matters it IS either true or it is not love. so there is nothing to heal if there is no love.
you tell me can there be ? I say yes, since everyone is getting healed , I mean the majority of people just think about their self interests and no body seems to care, apparently seems to be working for them.
I think it is BS. I have healed many times without benefit of love, even self love.





You notice I said, healed. I hate adjectives in statements that are already blatantly obscure, like adding ';true'; to ';healing';.





The whole concept of healing is ridiculous because it is never defined and would be different for everyone anyway. It is as psychobabble as ';closure';, that every ignorant person has latched onto now.





I saw an interview with an old, old lady who had survived some traumatic disaster when she was 20. She said, ';We didn't have counselors or know anything about closure back then. We just kept living. What else could we do?';
I never knew one could even fake in healing and love.Either there is healing or there is not. Either there is love or there is not. Now does this make sense???


So answer is no, coz there's nothing like 'true' for each of the above mentioned case.
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment