Monday, February 8, 2010

What happens when you are on your true path in life, manifesting your true good?

What do you feel like?


What happens?


How does life move and 'flow'?


What will be different in your life?


What kinds of people come into your life?


Do you start to believe in yourself more?


Do opportunities begin presenting themselves?What happens when you are on your true path in life, manifesting your true good?
When you are on the true path you realize that you are all that exists, you are the universe. The decisions you make in the here and now are the only ones that matter because the here and now is the only thing that exists. The past no longer exists and the future does not exist yet. When you realize that the only things that truly exist are;





1. Right Here


2. Right Now


3. Your Mind





You can began to make decisions in a state of flow and you will realize that what ever you want to be different can become different. You will believe in yourself because you will realize that only you exist and that reality is one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. Therefor you can manifest your own reality. We literally must be the change we wish to see.What happens when you are on your true path in life, manifesting your true good?
everty tiem I feel that this is happening to me I learn somethign that overthorws my whole vision of 'things as they are' I am not sure that thre is anything but this process. If you want to get better at any discipline you go back to basics and improve the first steps.





At the moment though I do feel safe from any internal firing squad which is a relief - I feel pretty confident of my skills and getting more capacity to be discerning. Te states of change dont seem to have been noticeable steps up rather there has been some enlightenment ad a choppy period of integration then a restful period of well being and then another enlightenment - so I dont think that for me there is a 'done ' place juts continuous journeying that becomes increasingly more familiar.


I m more accepting of self and others the same kinds of peopel come in but I am discerning about who I listen to ad engage with .


I think that there are always opportunities It is more that I begin to appreciate them than htat they start coming. I think most of the problems in life come from our overactive defensive systems that block out the light.
feeling godlike


follow the actual events


it must be boring since you are a step ahead


different to peculiar, meaning, out of the world most o the time


people will look different, meaning must they look stupid


since you are a human, your ';evil'; will begin to manifest itself


no opportunity at all
Generally what happens when you are on the true path, manifesting your true good is you become arrogant, patronising and supercillious, you tend to think you are better than others and fail to see that your ';truth'; is not necessarily better than anyone else's ';truth';.
The problem with your question is that no one ever knows for sure if they are on their true path in life while manifesting their true good.

No comments:

Post a Comment