Saturday, February 6, 2010

What is the difference between a true republic and a true democracy?

and is there really such a 'thing' as a democratic republic?What is the difference between a true republic and a true democracy?
Yes it's called Neutral. Like some of my thoughts are republican and some are democratic. Example: I am against abortion for myself, but will not judge what another woman does to herself. I won't judge others for their beliefs unless it affects me or my family or try to cram their beliefs down my throat.What is the difference between a true republic and a true democracy?
Well,you know ,my tutor is a democrat,He is very humorous and vibrate.Actually ,the republicans are consevartive while the democrats are open-minded.


If I am an American,I would like to be a democrat,for I am a promising emigrant and a gay,I want to the legislation to protect my rights.And I uphold the view that the Democracy will perserve me eventually.





I am George from Mainland China
The word ';democracy'; is a pretty little facade to make people think they really have choices.
democracy votes


republic laws

No comments:

Post a Comment