Monday, February 8, 2010

Is it true that true wwe fans dont like cena?

Im almost convinced that a true wwe fan does not like cena, it seems the only people that like him are girls or little kids, So is it true that a real fan doesnt like him.Is it true that true wwe fans dont like cena?
It's not up to you to determine who is a true fan. If someone likes the business, it does not matter who they like and just because they don't like the same people you do doesn't mean you can judge if they are a wrestling fan or not. Alot of people do not, but that doesn't mean if they do they aren't a wwe fan.Is it true that true wwe fans dont like cena?
I like to consider myself a true WWE fan. I actually kind of like Cena - he's not that bad a guy. When he first came out, though, I hated him. The persona they gave him was terrible and cheesy. Since then, though, he's drifted away from that character and he's a bit better with entertaining the crowds (He's no Rock or Stone Cold).





But I do feel that he's held onto the title for far too long. It needs to change hands - losing every now and then isn't a bad thing.





Now... The Great Khali, on the other hand... Ugh, I abhor that guy...
yes it is very true
Yes.


And those are the idiots that keep him champ.
No...that's not really true. I'm a wrestling fan. And I like John Cena.
Naive.








Maybe.
I like John Cena, he does try to do his best and he hasn't done anything wrong to me.
see thats not true at all i know alot of peaple are wwe fans like cena so i geus hogan is not a real fan because likes cena and when jericho was still in wwe hogan and cena teamed up like 3 times and siad he enjoyed it alot so your saying hogans a fake wwe fan
yes
totally true.





starred
Not true. Who you like doesn't determine whether or not you're a real fan. I know people who know more about wrestling than anyone else, who consistently watch and download tapes from Japan and promotions all over the world, and they're Cena fans. Saying Cena fans aren't real fans is a stupid generalization that just doesn't work.
Not true. I've watched wrestling since the 80's and i follow indie promotions that you probably don't even know about. And I like Cena. He is not as bad as Diesel
all real fans hate him but girls and little kids buy more cena stuff so cena is champ
no u cant say that


no matter who u cheer for in wrestling


u are a true wrestling fan
i think cena tight lol
the only reason i dont like him is because he wont get rid of the wwe title
I don't know. I am not a WWE fan. To slightly perpetuate this description you are giving... I think he is quite a good looking man. BUT I wouldn't watch a show for just that. So I am guessing your assessment is not true.

No comments:

Post a Comment