Monday, February 8, 2010

Is anyone here a true liberal or a true conservative, I'm not I feel different based on issues?

I'm for low taxes and low spending and think government need to get out of the economies way,





but I'm pro choice and not against gay marriages,





I'm for the war in iraq originally but think the president's handleing of it has been disaster,





I'm not a true liberal or a true conservative.





People have checkered believes based on issues.Is anyone here a true liberal or a true conservative, I'm not I feel different based on issues?
My young friend, you are at a turning point in your life. This is the time that you start to see the light.





The Democrats are pounding our young people with their Utopian ideas, making them think that they are thinking for themselves, but espousing a liberal/ communist rhetoric.





The conservatives are using talk radio to secure the middle age voters.





Meanwhile, at least here in middle America, we are left sorting through the garbage to figure out what is right or what is wrong.





My answer is simple, you will never find anyone that agrees with everything you do. If you do find someone like that, they are either your clone, or pandering to your vote. I have taken my issues, and prioritized them. I want less taxes, less restrictions, less government. I believe we should put more of the lawmaking back on the states, make the laws more local.





Maybe you should do the same, but beware of libertarians. I have found that I agree with a lot of what they campaign on, but some of their planks are just scary. Ron Paul isn't a clone, but he sure will agree with you in a heart beat on just about every thing you say.Is anyone here a true liberal or a true conservative, I'm not I feel different based on issues?
Your economically conservative and socially liberal. Your a Libertarian.





I heard planned parenthood is handing out home abortion kits, want one?
Low taxes, low spending, laisez-faire man myself.





Pro life (not for religious reasons), and do not support gay marriage through the courts (it must come through the legislature)





I disagree with you on the war. The war was handeled wrongly, in that I believe a slow steady move would have been better than a rapid decapitation. I agree with you on the the peace, that the peace has been handeled poorly.





I am a libertarian myself.
The government needs to control the corporations who are gouging the people, overcharging and underpaying is not acceptable when a company is so large it dominates the market and buys politicians to keep it that way.





There are things a government can do to help make life better for the people.


the war


We told everyone from the beginning that this war could not work, and the UN inspector scott ritter said that iraq has NO wmds and the Bush admin lied... I am not sure why we went to war but he made up the reasons to go...





I do not think people have checkered beliefs, i think they do not know the truth about most issues and the rest, their own judgments decide for them...
Low taxes, less federal government.


Pro life, including against the death penalty


Enforcement of the laws that exist, not more legislation.


Believe marriage is between one single adult male to one unrelated single adult female


Feel we need to finish what we started in Iraq


Feel we to secure our borders, and do not support amnesty bill that recently failed.
I'm 85% con and 15% lib...





http://www.blogthings.com/howliberalorco鈥?/a>


Take the test and find out...
You are, like Ron Paul, a Libertarian.
I have to agree that there are few out there who are 100% either way. I think of it as a continuum - at one end is the 100% Conservative and the other end is 100% liberal. Most people fall somewhere in between but the degree varies by the person. There are those who are so radical that they fall outside the confines of the continuum - those are the people who really scare me.

No comments:

Post a Comment