Saturday, February 6, 2010

Do rabid Republican posters give links that send you a virus? Some here say this is true. How true?

Please give your experience clicking on a link posted by a Republican





Did these links alert your anti virus immediately?





What happened? What kind of viruses were these?





Do rabid Republican posters give links that send you a virus? Some here say this is true. How true?
Not True











mark kDo rabid Republican posters give links that send you a virus? Some here say this is true. How true?
It IS true. I'll testify!! Every time I've clicked on a link that's been included in one of those ';Obama's Kenyan birth revealed'; postings, I've gotten these wild messages that keep recurring, such as:





';He... he's... he's not like us.. I heard he's a A-rab';





';When Obama's Kenyan birth is revealed, will he be impeached?';





';Impeachment imminent: Obama on way his out before inauguration!';





';Did you know that Obama is half-white?';





';Will the White House be painted black (snicker) 'cuz ';you know why';?';





';My babysitter says Obama's not American, should I still vote for him?';





etc etc etc
lol, its all drama, pay no attention to it and TD the idiots you see claiming it.





if it were really happening, they would report it to yahoo and yahoo would kill the account (after verifying the site has some kind of malware)





besides, the only way a virus would get into your system is if you are uninformed enough to be browsing the internet as an administrator type user, which is zero security and foolish
1. I am a republican and I don't post links. I think it's stupid. Anyone that asks for one just isn't educated enough to follow what you're saying. They need ';proof';. I say... WATCH THE NEWS AND USE THE INTERNET YOU'RE ON!





2. If you click on a link, you are responsible for whatever may happen. It's kinda like this... if you are walking and you see a hole in the middle of the road, you can either choose to go around the hole or keep walking and fall right in. The CHOICE is your's to make.
Yes, but it's not exclusive to Republicans or Democrats. Just trolls. Once you've been here a while you'll become familiar with the posters who's links you can trust (whether or not you like them). Otherwise... it's best to opt on the side of caution.
OMG no, I have never clicked on a link here that gave me a virus. How funny someone gets a virus and blames it on republicans. More typical lib BS and paranoia.
Don't worry its just a new version of sasser.Nothing but a simple buffer overflow.If you studied computer science you would know how to protect your system a little better.Lesson to be learned ,Don't be so click happy.
There about as real as the lies obama used to get into the White house.


So not very likly.


Just another lie libs have come up with to blame the Republicans for.


They've got nothing better to do then Betch and moan.



Do idiots like yourself post questions simply to bash Republicans? Yes. It isn't a Republican issue...this happens no matter what party affiliation. Just don't click the damn links.
Not that I know of. I always post links to relevant websites. I see these virus scares... just talk.
True! So many Republicans work in Silicon Valley in the land of fruits and nuts Try this one:





http\\eatyourharddrive.com
Yes.... it's true.





Click here








www.liberalsneedviruses.com
The only link I ever had warning of virus was cited above by Chelfi...it was an answer to a question in support of McCain.
I don't usually clink on those random links.
No, I have NEVER found that. What I have found is that those who refuse to read links are often uneducated.
Paranoia runs deep, into your heart it will seep.
Trolls on both sides will do that.
Don't know if they're Republicans, but those links do get posted with messages like, ';Don't want to type it all out...';
No but if you come over to my house my sister will give you one.
dunno. I don't click on those links.
I'm a virus! and yes, you've cought me.
I hear rabid Democrats give you stds from making out is this true?

No comments:

Post a Comment