Saturday, February 6, 2010

In what isle of Super Walmart can I find ';True Lemon, True Lime and True Orange'; fruit flavorings for water?

In what form does it come?In what isle of Super Walmart can I find ';True Lemon, True Lime and True Orange'; fruit flavorings for water?
It will be a powder probably and be with the other powdered drinks.


It is a brand I have heard of.


Ask if you can't find it.In what isle of Super Walmart can I find ';True Lemon, True Lime and True Orange'; fruit flavorings for water?
usually its over by the powdered drinks mixes as well as regular juice , this is kinda sad that i remember the layout of walmart, but anyway at my walmart the true lemon is found in that isle along with the regular juice,powdered drink mixes, gatorade, applesauce,pudding and jello
It comes in little packets much like artificial sweetner, and these are in small boxes. Check on the aisle where powdered drink mixes are located.
coffee isle i think

No comments:

Post a Comment