Saturday, February 6, 2010

Why do people keep mistreating me and showing me their true true colours?

I have never had a genuine friend they're always out to get something. Do genorous people always get used or am I doing something wrong?Why do people keep mistreating me and showing me their true true colours?
Being a sucker or a willing victim deserves no sympathy and you shall get none.


Everyone is responsible for how they get treated by others.Why do people keep mistreating me and showing me their true true colours?
Generous people get used by others but not every time. It depends what type of friends you are making. I myself saw colours of people when i am in need of help. Sometime you dont have to be generous with every one. Be generous with selective persons is my advice.
Im generous and I don't get used.Its ok to be nice,generous etc but you cant be blind to the fact that you cant trust everybody and there are people that will try to use your kindness for weakness.Don't go looking for a friend if you are a person with a good character then that's the kind off people that will draw to you.There is nothing wrong with trusting people but you have to make sure you really know that person before you put all your trust in them.Its takes years to really get to know a person for who they really are.So in your case you said your friends are showing there true colors...well if you had not rushed into calling them ';friends'; and trusting them so much eventually you would have already seen there true colors..Don't stop being generous because we need more people like that in this world just pick who you call your friends wisely because everyone that laughs in your face don't have your best interest at heart. There are a lot of evil people in this world that want to find nice people like you so they can try to play you like a xbox but don't give them the time or day...Tips...If you have a so called friend and they ask you for money,clothes,For you to go somewhere with them,try to pressure you into doing something wrong..etc..and you say no and they get mad that's a RED FLAG





Good luck
yes because your to kind to them ? get friend who like you and one who doesnt want anything in return ?

No comments:

Post a Comment